View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #499
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
Definitely feeling this, my sightread should've been 1 or 2 goods but my laptop (less than a year old) is more likely to experience input lag the longer a song goes on and rolls can be so unpredictable (see also: last round). If I make it to next round I'll be better off because it's short (probably still get fucked over somehow), but any further than that and I'll likely need to change my setup or play everything 100 times if I want to stay in.

And the D8 files aren't even an option for me now but it's just one dump after another so who cares right

fyi 2 still poo \\// \\//
Yeah I'd love to play a file of LOSHAXI's length so I could have a chance to throw up something competitive. Not so much input lag but this laptop gets horrible screen tearing the longer a file goes on. I can kind of put up with it on most charts but anything dense becomes next to unreadable. It's annoying because I can isolate a section of a file and hit it no problem since it'll show up pristine being at the beginning of an isolation (I iso'd 1300 onwards in Wanderflux and shaved off essentially 50 raw goods from my score) but if the section I'm isolating naturally occurs more than a minute from the beginning, it'll look like cat shit.

That combined with a keyboard that doesn't reliably actuate successive quick inputs makes it hard to invest any more than 30 minutes throughout the entirety of a round. Which ultimately is a good thing I suppose when you're slotted with some players that can SDG Undici rather comfortably. I'd rather spend my time more productively, like hunting down shiny barboaches and seeing what penis slang nicknames the game will allow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote