View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #11
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: What should I do?

Sounds like you got a problem. ~Shulk

But in all seriousness, I know the feeling your going through because I've felt it throughout my late teen years. I was always paranoid about life choices because schools/parents/peopleofimportance really drill it in that you will suck at life if you don't continue school.

They're kind of right, though. If you don't keep going, you're not going to get a job that will be able to pay living expenses. If you're planning to live alone that is. From the sounds of it, you probably just don't know what you want to do yet.

That's okay.

You're in Macomb, right? Fortunately for you, Macomb Community College is a really good option if you're entirely unsure of what to do. It's been getting pricey over the years, but it's still the least expensive community college I've seen. If you're a Macomb resident like I was, you'll get a huge ass discount.

In fact...

Go to that college, sign up for financial aid, and boom, most likely you won't have to pay ONE CENT to attend. Spend a year or two there experimenting. The college has a lot of programs to choose from that can lead to some decent universities (if you truly wanna go a specific route).

As for me, well... I had a goal set, but then I kind of stopped because the next step would be to spend a lot of money. So... with that in mind, I started looking for dem jobs and found myself now working at the very library at the college I was going to.

Would love to have full time here though... grumble grumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote