View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 11:33 AM   #46
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: everyone hates me

Starting to sound a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

You need professional help, Cavernio. An internet dance game forum won't help you with your issues. If anything, judging by a handful of posts already made in this thread, including this one, it may not be in your best interest to continue seeking support on these forums since there is a noticeable backlash.

I usually don't post in these threads because I'm not a licensed psychologist, and I generally don't much care about peoples' mental health in this context. I am here to play arrow dance games and talk about said arrow dance game on these forums, not to be someone's life coach.

If you have a closer circle of friends on here who are willing to help support you, I would suggest confiding in them instead of making a public display on these forums like you are doing now. The negative feedback may be discouraging and put you in a place that's worse than where you are now...

That's honestly all I'm saying on the topic and any similar topic in the future, unless such illness affects one of my close friends on this website.