View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:49 AM   #1
Sklitterbeer
FFR Player

Post Entry to Sklitter (Open for submissions, cf. Discord)

Google Doc

Discord server, submit here (also, mute the #billboards channel if you don't want stream alerts/updates, thanks)

This pack works on a collaborative system. What this means that there will be no "solo" files, except from me. Files submitted will have to have a spot open for me to fill in, and files marked with cyan on the spreadsheet can be requested at any time for a guest part. Only one file may be requested at a time from the songlist, and files you have reserved may be liberated if it is found you haven't done the part in under 2 weeks.
Files must be titled independently. File title and subtitle cannot be the same as the song title and source. Use the artist field instead. (Artist / Song name (- Source, optional))
GFX are appreciated but not required. If you want examples, look at "The Galaxy" (in romanticism) or "Basically" for what kind of GFX I want.
Once accepted, your contributions will not be modified unless it is by your demand. (Review copies will be sent for approval)
I reserve the right to reject any file for reasons I may determine. Files with songs from the songlist + suggestions section will be held under less scrutiny.

Files marked green/cyan on the spreadsheet will only undergo minor changes during pack development. However, everything is subject to change and pack previews are not final.

The submission deadline will be declared once the pack is close to being done. I will probably set out for a prime number between 50 and 60 for the final file count.

Have fun!
Sklitterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote