TWG Tank
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
This is hypocritical, don'tcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
By certain people do you mean the people that I gave thoughts on that'd you see if you read my latest posts?

And regarding inactives part, I can go one way or the other to be completely honest. The one inactive I was wanting to not vote was Del which I already gave reason about but Punchy has a point about Del's zucker vote being hypocritical so my stance about leaving Del alone if voting for inactives this phase is gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Molly View Post
Some reads:
-Del: initially voted due to inactivity, but I'm currently keeping my vote there due to both his initial posts and also his recent activity within these past few hours.
-Phil: I haven't seen any wolfy and his many interactions with others seem to be moving town in some (hopefully good) direction.
-Julian: I don't mind his initial post that took a critical look at the posts I had made. However, I'm not sure what exactly to make of the back-and-forth flip-flopping regarding the degree to which he thought I was wolf. I know it's good to keep an open mind and to change your beliefs accordingly based on nee information, but it seemed a little *too* easy for his degree of belief to be swayed.
Chief: I feel like they aren't melding and being cooperative with everyone else much and doesn't feel like towny behavior in general.
Maple: I have a tin-foil hat suspension that they are the aqui (the "argument" being that they want us to think "oh, they're doing an annoying gimmick so that the aqui would hate to have to deal with that").
why are these quotes being brought up?
great question fam! I have some thoughts on accusations against del that I never got around to sharing.
so julian was pushin del, as my tiny brain understands it, for inactivity (except in response to being called out) and they were goin back and forth for a bit

punchy brings up that it could be hypocritical for del to be voting a low poster while telling someone not to worry about..uhhh whoever chrissy used to be
personally i thought this was misguided bc there's a difference between someone inactive enough to get replaced (dotty) and someone who's not.
plus del had given an actual read on zucker's posts
idt im bothered by punchy pushing it bc she brought it up more than once and seemed to actually be tryna get to the bottom of it

i am a bit bothered by rolf reversing his read based on it. feels lazy to me, coming from someone who seems thorough
molly's read on del considering thts who she was tryna kill was stupidly vague.
the julian read is prob the best thought out one in that post but idk fam. it's also defensive