Old 05-12-2019, 06:21 PM   #72
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
You're seemingly wanting to solve a problem I don't think exists.
The fundamental key here is that the current abortion methods that are intended to terminate a state of pregnancy end up in the death of the fetus. If that wasn't the case, there wouldn't be this level of discourse in the pro-life movement. What is there to debate against if the fetus is transferred and still retained (or at least, attempted to be salvaged)? At the very least, it would be along the lines of "well a doctor can try, but it's not guaranteed to be successful".

It's not an either-this-or-that case; it's more of a technological limitations issue. The reason why we have the current medical and surgical abortion procedures that are the safest established methods for terminating a pregnancy is because that's what is currently known.

"IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus."

IVF is still putting the embryo back into the uterus. A woman can want a fetus to develop without wanting to risk complications of a pregnancy, or in the case of not wanting the pregnancy to begin with, still put it up for adoption and give up parental rights. There are different opinions for what a woman wants.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-12-2019 at 06:22 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote