Old 09-2-2012, 09:01 PM   #457
Aeroethimetic
Paper Mario FTW
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Virus* View Post
Attachment 30874

After a week of trying to find it i was finallly able to get the only copy they had at gamestop so far away from my house some guy had pred ordered it but his last chance to pick it up was yesterday so i got lucky, i'm so happy
Awesome man. I still want that game. How is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kitty~ View Post
Well, now I have New Super Mario Bros. 2.
Nice want that to once I have the fiances...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobothief12 View Post
Now that I once again have a job, I'm going to go on a 3DS games buying frenzy. Any recommendations would be helpful.
Mario kart 7 defintely. Brought back good classics. Good networking, gliders, time trials are actually worth it, all in all definitely worth it.

Legend of Zelda 3D awesome remake seeing it in 3D. Especially the Spiritual stones/mediallions. Also if you havent played the master quest version its built in after you beat the game once.

Devil Survivor Overclocked has an amazing storyline. Its a turn based strategy RPG. Not 3D at all other then the title screen and fusing. Which sucks, but good voice acting, good interaction, lots of ways to beat it. And the 3DS version has a 9th day towards everyones storyline. Annoying to 100% though. You have to beat it every way, plus side mission enemies.

Thats a few good ones

Anyways back to the title of this thread:

Friend Code: 1332-8806-6659