View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:08 PM   #725
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2018 albums halp

Day 476: Tha Carter V by Lil Wayne

...did he HAVE to make the first real track the one featuring XXXTENTACION? I mean rest in peace and all, but ? was still a great representation of the dude's musical talents AKA nearly none and jesus fuck this is just unnecessary.

I've listened to this album 4 times in full since it came out, and still have remarkably little of worth to say. No other songs reach the nadir of the aforementioned first one, in fact after that this project is remarkably consistent, which I'm not sure is made more or less impressive in light of the fact that half of these tracks are 5+ years old now. There are a few duds here and there but the fact that I want to cut less than 30 minutes out of this project when it's fucking movie length is amazing on itself. Either way, this is waaaaay more enjoyable than Sorry 4 The Wait 2 was, which I still stand by as terrible.

Sorry I don't have more to say. Look, you already listened to this or you didn't, and if you did you know exactly where you stand. This is unnecessary.

Best Track: Mona Lisa
Rating: 7/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote