View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #2871
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Warning: Page stretch both ways like FUC, you've been warned.

SOOOOOOOOO funny story (well not so ****ing much for me, but you'll probably laugh).

Last night at like, 12 I decided to do the impossible. I decided to go on the epic quest to AAAA Excite Bike, using Velocity's newest engine, R^2, which includes an 'Amazing' accuracy (which still counts as a perfect, it just tells you how many arrows you hit directly perfectly in the perfect frame, 33ms and 1/3 of a perfect, truly is a 'Perfect'). WELP, I spent FOREVER trying to AAAA the damn file.

I got 4092743852839475029 27-5-0-0-0-0, 28-4-0-0-0-0, 29-3-0-0-0-0, and 30-2-0-0-0's. It got REALLY repetitive. WELLLLLLLL, I kept persisting for HOURS, cranking out approximately 550 AAA's on Excite Bike. What do I have to show for it? How about this:

I raged so unbelievably hard at this, ask anyone who might have been in the team blaze skype call. I was ready to murder someone.

Well SHIT I did it again, killing two people now.

****ADFAKLDFMAKLSDFMKLAMCKLADMFKLADJFKLAS I HATE MY LIFE, I just kinda like cried in the corner after this one.

****ING NOPE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. I didn't even rage. I just stared at it, SS'd, and continued.

No AAAA on Excite Bike, wanted to be the first but right now, I just can't do it.
You can do it!

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing