View Single Post
Old 09-6-2017, 02:57 PM   #40
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Turbo XVIII - Time Travel Turbo (Redux)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Wolves are usually hiding behind weaker towns and throw them to their deaths by outplaying them. If town knew the actions/intentions/motives of each players better, they could figure out that the player in question doesn't fit a wolf profile.

TWG works with the idea that we're already within a pool of suspects. Everyone knows 100% that there's 2 wolves and 9 towns here.

Maybe you're a badass, will outread everyone, find both wolves and convince town to vote with you, but this is a lot easier if you simplify the game by solving towns as well.

Every time you solve a town, that player can focus 100% of his attention into solving the game because they're not longer under any threats besides NK.

I understand that you may want to maintain a certain playstyle for consistency, but my point is that we can do both.

If you want to stick to just finding wolves, that's fine, but I kind of want to do both.
(also)

I'm not suggesting that finding towns is not important, but rather that finding towns comes as a consequence of finding wolves. Your original post seems as though you are saying that finding towns leads to finding wolves, therefore you should approach the game with a "finding town" mindset. I am suggesting the opposite.

Finding towns, and finding blues -- both things that town should be doing -- should stem from a "finding wolves" mindset. Just my two cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic