View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 04:50 PM   #2321
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I get that my jrodd impression is very different from how I've been playing this game and that I haven't had a wolf game for you to reference on FFR in a very, very long time but I'm very surprised you're this sure of yourself on me. I suppose I am more grateful than not, but I guess I'm confused about why you're so sure on me.
i mean, should i trust one of the other non-clears more? i don't see any good reason to do that
however i am glad that you brought up the villains game because i had tried to post about that last night but it got lost during the downtime:
as i read that game, i realized that it is almost completely irrelevant to this one
during that game you let yourself get steamrolled for no particularly good reason, and your focus on sounding like other players meant that your attitude got kinda lost in the mix
the only thing i could try to apply to this game was you getting into an argument with your partner the REAL j-rodd (scar) the second you entered the thread, which tells me that yes, you will call out bad play regardless of whether the player in question is on your team or not
however, that back-and-forth was fairly trivial in nature, so i don't know if i could really use it to further a read on you in this game since most of the people you've had "trivial" arguments with are dead monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
I don't like how dummy is entirely left out of these pairings.
Are you that confident in your read on him?
it's a 50-50 split between reading his posts and poe
i don't think it's something i have to address again unless i'm stuck in F3 with him
even if undyne flips green and we have lylo at F5, i have no qualms about lynching you because i can never see mad plane being the last 2 humans here (and if they are, well, i certainly congratulate them on the ludicrous amount of work they put into their interaction today)