View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #22
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Steam Summer Sale 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rarity View Post
I did get the Minigame working, although it was more like "I waited till it decided to work"
Still, didn't have much problems afterwards though I seem to be stuck around Lv 320. I have no idea how one of my friends managed to get around to Lv 2410.
After the first day, you should have earned a lot of badge points. Even level 320 will get you 32 of them. Use these to buy raining gold (10BP) and treasure (2BP). Use treasure for a quick 100k and raining gold on bosses to earn tons of money.

If enough people in your lanes are doing that you'll fly through levels. All you need to do is boost your health, auto-cannons and boss loot, then leave it and let everyone else destroy everything.

I was happy enough to get over level 1000. Now I just periodically reset myself into a new game to make sure I'm getting the cards for playing.

Quote:
So far I only bought Hatoful Boyfriend for a friend
I was all ready to get with some hot female doves. I didn't realise you were a girl trying to chat up boy birds until after I started, complete turn-off. Played through it once and was done.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote