View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:37 PM   #37
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

A short overview of everyone who has posted:

Haze: Is mostly playing the "fish out of water" role for now. Their posts are largely about the playerlist or their history, no real attempts to move the game forward. They did ask if people are voted out D1 here, which can be seen as a little blendy, but according to them it's typical of where they're from.
XelNya: Still not the biggest fan. Announced a decision to slank, then seemingly went back on it when they started getting scrutiny. Most of their posts afterwards have focused on whether or not there was a N0, but they don't seem to be making a larger point here.
MML: Is the N0 thing a slip? I mean, their opener says the game started one hour before their post, so by their logic there couldn't be a N0? I don't know, it could be a deliberate attempt to try to make it look like they don't have TMI. From what I remember, this bullheadedness isn't atypical of them so it could just be that. Don't really have any strong feelings for them voting for someone who isn't even here; they seem to be someone who would want the game to be pushed forward but haven't done terribly much in the grand scheme of things, granted they disappeared after posing a question to Haze.
mellon collie: Still pretty much hasn't done anything, just having two responses to people that aren't terribly game related.
Zenith: Just posed a question that was remarkably similar to one Haze did earlier. Again, they've basically done nothing.

I guess that leaves roundbox as the winner™ of the slanker award.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote