View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #560
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 365 Reviews Done

Day 387 (Why do I still keep calling these "days" considering if these were marking consecutive calendar days my sense of time would be completely fucked): Facade by Natriums (Album Choice: egypt89)

So... Someone requested I review THEIR album. Last time I did this, I'm pretty sure I was 15. It's been almost 4 years! God damn... No wait, MarioNintendo told me to review his piano shit but I never got around to it, sorry bro.

This is referred to as IDM and downtempo but it reminds me of an acid Motorbass more than anything. The first four tracks here are easily the best. Afterwards, things get kinda samey though never unpleasant. The last track and bonus track bring back some of that earlier magic, the latter especially since it goes a lot of places over the course of its 9 minute runtime, a very nighttime-esque, danceable track.

Yeah, I don't have much else to say. A very respectable effort for a 16 year old without any real clunkers, hey I resorted to ageism. Damn it's been three motherfucking weeks.

Best Track: For You
Rating: 6.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote