View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #207
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 11th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
You're talking about someone who's already achieved the ability to score D3 type scores vs someone getting to D7 who's never been there. They're worlds apart.
My point being, it doesn't matter whether or not you've reached a particular skill level. If you've been D3, then you might get back there faster, but the difference between D3 and D7 is just a lot of time.

Speaking personally, despite not have fallen below mid-high D2, I don't see myself having a good chance of reaching my previous skill level during the tournament, as I've spent more time recovering from the break I took than I had playing the game before the break. I could see how someone who has fallen farther could consider their chances nil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
I feel like this is an insult to everyone who actually tries but only manages to be D3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I'll tell you what I've met many a D7 player in my life and the first thing I notice has always been their tremendous forearm aesthetics
I'd consider around D3-4 where you really start to notice the innate skills and physical demand, that only begins to increase dramatically on the way to D7.

To say its all muscle memory just seems... inaccurate?
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。

Last edited by Soundwave-; 06-12-2016 at 02:27 PM..