psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 11th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
Err, I know it's holistic and this question has been asked before but what roughly is the "D7 cutoff" so to speak? I mean I have an 86 AAA, an 87 AAA and some 89-91 SDGs and I still feel like a D6 nub.

Also I need to get a good keyboard bc this laptop is shit.
I still haven't decided the changes I'm planning on making yet in terms of cutoffs for divisions. So I honestly can't really answer this right now. I've been waiting for the participant list to fill up fairly close to what is likely to be "full" so I can get a better idea of the spread between players in each division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
This logic is only slightly more correct than saying I'm capable of D7 scores because if I tried really hard to improve I'd get there eventually.
These two things do not even come close to comparing. You're talking about someone who's already achieved the ability to score D3 type scores vs someone getting to D7 who's never been there. They're worlds apart.
I've been in this community for a long time, running tournaments for 7 years now. I have a pretty good idea of how most people improve and how things go after skill drops. I've seen it tons of times.

Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-12-2016 at 02:16 PM..