View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I have a video from fb about gaining muscle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
I know I can do research and shit, but I thought I'd throw this here anyways.

How true is this? I know most of you here are intelligent in this field.

It's like 25 minutes or some shit, the video doesn't show time.

https://www.bluestarnutraceuticals.c...m_content=002a
I watched about 13 minutes or so into this video. I'm probably leaving out something so sorry in advance. As you know, I'm not a scientist nor am I a fitness expert.

I don't think anybody in their 20's or 30's really need a test booster as long as they are active and have a good diet. Also, it is fact that testosterone is the hormone that increases protein synthesis in males; therefore, more protein synthesis = more muscle aka gainz. I'm not sure why they make it out to be a "secret" but I'm sure that's just part of their marketing tactic.

There are a lot of ways to "naturally" build your testosterone levels - i.e. exercise, eating whole foods (whey protein, meat, etc) , and getting adequate amount of sleep. Like the video said, a test booster(status) is not a magic pill. It's a proprietary blend of ingredients to help raise the test levels of a person; however, it will not be dramatic and more than likely will not leave you with a ripped up six pack of abs. My guess is you may just get harder erections or notice an increase of sex drive if you take one.

If you're concerned about raising your test levels effectively, get a prescription of test from the doctor, but that is easier said than done from what I've read/seen.
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote