View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:40 AM   #5336
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Basically, I'm curious as to what you all did during the night to see if it's logical with the flow of the game.
Sure.

n0: selected Dafty.Pixel as the role PM I would send to someone (I thought his icon was funny); didn't send a night message (what was there to say!)
n1: sent "hoes mad x24" to Gradiant (in response to the DragonmegaXX kill being on a wolf after he said the voting pool was shady) Confirmed receipt in thread.
n2: Sent "don't die sven!" to Hateandhatred who then proceeded to die before he could confirm receipt. Forever in our hearts.
n3: sent “yt: JxsfEio0L8Y” which links to Ludacris's smash hit "Ho" (2000) to Shadow_God_10 in light of it being revealed he has 17 18 different waifus. Confirmed receipt in thread.
n4: sent the highly contested "rbHASd.pROLEpm" to Not devonin, attempted to send Dafty.Pixel's role PM to roundbox. Confirmed receipt of message in thread.
n5: sent my character's name to XelNya, as well as Dafty.Pixel's role PM.

Notable was that up until n4, I was receiving confirmations from Xiz over discord; I got a shaky confirmation after pressing the issue later during the d5 phase, and then clarification n5 that it had to be to the same person, to explain this once more.