psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Suspicious scores thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
I'm not the only one with many accounts. I know it's easier to focus on me because it's obvious I have a lot. But if you do end up wiping all of my alts, I expect 2 things:
1) The rule of "spamming the scoreboards" and how many accounts are acceptable be made more obvious and clearly defined.
2) Anyone else in a similar situation to me be handled the same; I expect hardcore tracking down and wiping. If that's too big of a hassle, then just removing my scores on my alts and not others clearly shows it -doesn't- matter having so many to begin with, thus negating the purpose of removing my scores.

FFR isn't the only game where people make multiple accounts to play on, every other game ever has this issue. It's very hard to handle but if you choose to continue, please see that this is the only way I will see it being fair.

Alternatively you could let me keep my stuff :3
You know many other people that had several other accounts actually posted them here and requested the wipe for fairness sake. You're fighting to keep scores that are easily obtainable to you on extra accounts for what? I don't see what's not to understand in the rule it says an. Not multiple, not many, an meaning one. Other people have been wiped for this in the past so in all fairness sake to them you should be too.

I should also note that most people who have been switching to other accounts as a main because they no longer wanted their main have been having their stats wiped as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 01-7-2013 at 02:19 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote