View Single Post
Old 12-2-2004, 05:24 PM   #127
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Oy, looks like it went from one mini-war to the next. Chardish, aren't you the one who said these things only detract from the humans and help the wolves? You guys calm down.

All Cypher did was state the obvious, that the guardian ought to protect Tass because he's important to the humans (if he's human).

All Chardish did was point out the obvious that protecting Tass so much could lead to another human defeat if he's a wolf (as was the case in the last game).

The problem is that you are both jumping to way too many conclusions are too little info. Just because either of you points out the obvious is no reason to cry wolf and bicker. Your lil spat isn't helping anything.

Now back to the matter at hand. I'm still undecided in voting. All this fighting among players is just distracting me, so for now I'm confused. Please you guys, be civil about your suspicions. I'll check back in later and see if some more reasonable stuff is posted and maybe read over the 9 pages of Day 1 (good lord this is taking a long time).

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O