Old 11-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #35
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CIV: Host Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
Here's my obligatory simple game setup, with a few changes I haven't seen before:

16 Players
Night Start (I mentioned later in this thread that it could be made into a day start, but there would need to be a null period before day 1 for the wolves to pick their roles)
Cardflipping off
In thread talking only
Phases end at 8am EST to prevent every lynch from being decided at the last minute

Wolf Team: 4 Players
1 Master Wolf - Returns as Green if Seered
1 Wolf Seer - Chooses one person to seer each night, learning their target's color
2 Standard Wolves

All wolves will only be told that they are a wolf in their role PM. The wolves will then decide amongst themselves who will play which role, and PM me with their decision before the end of Night 1. This decision can be changed throughout Night 1, but after the phase ends the decision is final.

Human Team:12 Players
1 Guardian - Chooses one person to guard each night, making their target immune to death for that night
1 Seer - Chooses one person to seer each night, learning their target's color
1 1 shot Vigilante - Has the one time ability to kill any player during any phase, effective at the end of that phase.
9 Vanilla Humans - Find the wolves

EDIT: Also, I liked the minimum lynch requirements Silvuh had in place last game, so I'll include that in my game as well. A player needs 1/3 of the votes to be lynched, and more than 1/2 of the votes to be instalynched.
remove guardian, make wizard, remove one-shot vigilante, make seer 2-shot. make seer and wizard masons who decide their roles to give the same flavor to both sides.

simple game with cool elements to it