View Single Post
Old 01-6-2018, 02:18 PM   #48
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Mahou's training log

I’m going to be posting much less now or maybe not anymore. FFR has been a huge part of my life and I’m grateful for the friends that I have made; however, I feel like it’s time to close this chapter and keep moving forward.
While fitness does play a huge part of my life as well, I have made several new goals for myself that I plan on accomplishing this year. Recently, I got a raise at my job and I’m starting to endure new business ventures for myself (at least I’m attempting to). My car is finally almost paid off and I’ve also felt like I have met the love of my life. Things are getting very serious and I don’t want to feel like I’m wasting any time. I guess this is just part of changing and growing up.

But if anyone reads this, thank you again for all the kind words and encouragement that helped me come this far. This journey has not only improved my health, but has also helped me conquer problems such as depression, self loathe, and constant nights of abusing alcohol. Every day I beat myself up for not being where I want to be and tend to not reflect as much. I truly have made some huge jumps and I should be proud of this. It only goes uphill from here now.

Much love guys. Maybe I’ll pop in here and there.
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote