View Single Post
Old 11-1-2018, 12:02 AM   #2686
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Towny here trying to understand this game with a bombshell of a phase this was.

Feels like we didn't get anywhere because backpack coming in with spewing all this stuff about tarrot cards and what his role is and what he's done.

It's like... why has no one else at all this entire game noticed anything? It seemed all the action was apparently crammed to DaBackPack.
well if he's a wolf he managed to get me to claim a similar role

like one of the things giving me hope that he's just a wolf was he def wasn't forthcoming with all this shit

i froze in a game recently and basically took the night off to come up with my claim when i was seered antitown, and dug into like, plausible 3p roles the mod would use in a game. it turned out to be a ~safe bet too since the game wound up having no 3ps

but the day was definitely themed, and it seems like the game is finally revealing its theme as well in the form of curses

i had a thought that for a setup like this, you might want some kind of rubber-banding in it to get one team back into the game, and town getting a bunch of shit powers could be a sign that we actually crushed it so far and this is supposed to be wolves' chance to crawl back in, but i'm not banking on that