View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 08:08 PM   #15
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Substance abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
i suppose ecigs are a safer way to consume nicotine?? smoking cigs is one of the worst things you can do to your body lol. i quit cold turkey because i had a pretty nasty flu and figured "well shit I'm gonna be miserable anyway not like withdrawals could make it any worse"

i am very glad you got off the booze though, a lot of my military friends abuse it until the day they die, often by their own hand. shit sucks.
yeah they're safer than smoking but they're still bad for you so i still gotta quit one day. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i'm glad i don't drink anymore either, but i wonder what the rest of my twenties will look like if i never go out. i guess that's the downside of dealing with this shit young. i'm horrible at parties sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I've been a functioning addict for about 2 years now (coke mostly, mdma doesn't really do anything for me anymore even in the best cases). Do not recommend if you have low will power. As soon as I get off work on Friday it's go time, then by Sunday at 5am after the worst panic attack / come down I'm convinced I'm quitting. Have anxiety throughout the week so I've started having half a xanax at lunch to make it through the day. Not at all self-pitying, just hope this turns people off from getting into this stuff.
'least around the addicts ik heroin + meth seem like the real bad ones to get hooked on, then coke's next. it's good that you're functioning though
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-23-2019 at 08:09 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote