View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #100
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ultimega's extreme ffr tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefx View Post
As well for me, if someone didnt look right I could be seen as D3 or low to mid d4. Simply cause of my super low AAA count, but looking closely at my replays and levelranks can change that. Every score I get is on a random run. I don't whore things, and I dont get why anyone would. When you prefect a song, theres no longer room for improvement. I enjoy having room for improvent on EVERYTHING. that always leaves room for me to get to higher and higher skill levels. I'll always step it up a notch when I get to a difficulty I could easily AAA. It's why I only play FMO's and FGO's. VC's would be easy and boring now. I'll soon be bypassing all FMO's and skill boosting on FGO's and DF a lot more to make myself a PA tank. Someone like dossar who has everything done on FFR that's feasible. I'd be bored and need more of a challenge with a wide diversity of songs. The way I have been learning to play, And I feel I will certainly hit a wall when I get to mid D6 area... I'll start having to AAA everything, and I simply wont cause Whoring songs is boring, basically rewardless, bragging fuel which can make me obnoxious, and again boring. lrn2havefun keysmashing!

Best post of this thread.