Old 06-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #69
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: BriDynN: TWG's Community Initiative Project

here we goooo

LXXXVII
Quote:
mvp - iggy for seering a wolf n2, and getting the other three lyched and vigi'd.
Lvp - none! You all played a wonderful game! Good job!
- dishonorable mention: Fic did almost break up the human alliance though.

LXXXIV
Quote:
individual player analysis

1. Tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - human - you played mediocre compared to a lot of the games i see you play. Also not sure why you decided to ignore the psychic reading. If there was a wolf pretending to be psychic, jwc would have handled the counterclaims. There were none, thus iso was the legit psychic.

2. Iluswirl (iluswirl) - human - outside of the post where you defended yourself, you didn't post one idea, suggestion, or even a post longer than 2 lines anywhere in the game. This was a subpar performance from you.

3. Redherring (falseclues) - human - i'll recognize you're fairly new to the game and comment from that viewpoint. Personally i found you to be suspicious most of the game, you need to be careful with how your votes look. Often it looked like you were bandwagoning lynches (to quote you: Wolves love instas), and not collecting evidence of your own. Not keeping logs doesn't make you a wolf, but you were generally suspicious most of the game. (i actually had to re-check the playerlilst twice during the game to see if you were a wolf or not.) on the plus side i thought your defense was good, maybe not as solid as it could be with experience, but at least you tried, which is more then several people in this game.

4. Sc979 (sam97379) - human - night one wolvings suck. Fair warning, next time you post game related info in an after death post its a game ban. Anything game-related can't be posted period whether it be real fake or stupid. It could adversely affect the game.

5. Ac1speakerbox (ac1colossus) - wolf - your activity level was very good, that made me happy. You got really angry when argo called you out, which i would have interpenetrated as nervousness and lynched you for it, but nobody picked up on it.

6. Argo15 (argo1516) - human - quite at first, but you did indeed call all the wolves by the end of the game. Log checking only works if everyone keeps logs, which i why you offed red, still though you brought the game almost back to a winnable situation. You probably could have done so with a little more support (see iso)

7. Gun92 (james92hofmann) - hoochan - human - gun had to sub out early, but hoochan came in guns blazing, just in the wrong direction. (don't point guns at the seer especially if theres no counterclaims). Freaky threw some oil on the fire and you got lynched fast.

8. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - psychic - at the end of the game, you should have thrown your full weight behind argo if you believed him. He needed the extra support, and your role was useless by that point anyway (should another human be lynched the game would be over, if the game wasn't over you got a wolf). Had you supported argo, i really do think this could have been turned into a last second human victory.

9. Freakysnots (freakysnots) - master wolf - freaky dominated this game, good discernment catching jwc's "slip up blue reveal" and calling pnt as a blue, as well as generally calling the shots for the entire wolf team. Had argo not come on so right at the end of the game, freaky would be mvp.

10. Sangekusanagi (gameguy81592) - wolf - you and bolth were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

11. Temote (sumote) - human - i kinda was hoping for more posts from you. You've got the reasoning skills, but you keep your thoughts to yourself. Your thoughts aren't as beneficial if only you know them.

12. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn) - wolf - you and sange were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

13. Fictionjunction (fikshonjunkshon) - human - got wolved early as well. Your posts were quality though and on target.

14. Travman301 (rbennie362) - human - you got d1 bandwagoned over nothing, i do think you could have gotten that off of you had you tried harder.

15. Pntballa18 (merlonfan28) - guardian - for the days you were alive i thought you played well. You picked up on redherring quicker than i would have (even though he wasn't a wolf).

16. Jwcgator (jwcgator2) - seer - you managed to hit wolves on 2/3 seer attempts, which is pretty damn good. Just unlucky that you hit the master wolf on night 2. Probably not a good idea to comment on blues though, or at least give people the impression someone's a blue. Thats how pnt died.

Mvp goes to argo15
--- for calling all the wolves before the end of game. Had the humans listened to you, you certainly had the potential to turn this game around. Unfortunately, you either didn't get established enough to accumulate a following, or freaky substantially undermined your efforts. Iso should have come out in full support of you at that point since he was basically useless from then on.

LXXVI
page 1: night 1 shitposting
page 2: Hoochan was a douchebag; Manti wolfed n1
page 3: nothing really
page 4: lots of safeties; Fiction pushes Hoochan lynch
page 5: rzr lynched d1
page 6: Hoochan wolfed n2
page 7: um what the hell happened. let's see. it looks like there was a many-way KITB with one vote each. argo and robertsona both voted each other, and they both died upon KITB. so one of them was the brutal wolf. so brutal + human died d2.
page 8: Makilaz wolfed n3; tupacodaman replaced gun; safeties everywhere
page 9: Fiction lynched d3 for no reason; trav replaced pnt? pnt became temp mod?
page 10: trav posts an AIM log where he faked wolf replacement to Cyrenics, who basically claims wolf in the log. Cyrenics wolfed n4.
page 11: xplay quicklynched d4; emerald replaced clarinet; tupacodaman wolfed n5
page 12: people forgot to vote; thunder lynched d5 via KITB
page 13: emerald wolfed n6; Spyke hammered sully in d6 immediately because 3 phantoms; Spyke wolfed ruritsu n7 instead of trav because ?????????? what the fuck
page 14: 1v1 trav vs Spyke, no phantoms in play, Spyke lynched d7 in KITB. humans win.

- This game was an inactivity-fest.
- The only plays worth mentioning were travman faking wolf to a wolf via OC and Cyrenics wolfing himself.
- FFRTWG has come a long way. We should be thankful for each other.

LXXV
Quote:
I would've liked to see more people use their powers and see how it could have unfolded. If there was an LVP for this game I would have to say it twas jump_the_bullet. If he didn't miss the deadline, have Manti alive and a psychic dead, it would've been interesting. Also, it was pretty unlucky of Manti to pose as Sheriff to the person who seers red to him (rofl).
Quote:
I was actually confused on how everyone started bandwagoning on jtb since Temote DID seer him. I thought wolves would have had a chance at that point.

Last edited by dAnceguy117; 06-20-2014 at 02:44 PM..
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote