View Single Post
Old 01-7-2012, 12:01 AM   #362
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Pseudo Skill Tokens ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile3141 View Post
So since I'm retired, I really don't want to have to log on and do this. However, I know this is definitely possible and this shouldn't be a problem. Yay for contributing.

Token #24

reptile3141
AAA a 1, clean FC a 2, AAA a 3, clean FC a 4, AAA a 5, clean FC a 6, AAA a 7, clean FC a 8, AAA a 9, clean FC a 10, AAA a 11, clean FC a 12, then FC (doesn't need to be clean) a 13 in a row.
Unlocks: 1 WHOLE credit =DDDD
Number of Unlocks:0
Obviously I'm not going to try this because I can't do the last few parts reliably, but I'll offer my thoughts on how I'd go about doing this:

1) lol
2) Excite Bike (shortest 2)
3) Norfolk Gals (shortest 3)
4) Skate or Die 2 (shortest 4)
5) Token Whore (shortest 5, anyone who is attempting this will probably have this token, otherwise use Theme Of Dragoon Knights)
6) Arabesque (shortest 6)
7) Dr. Mario Pt. 1 (shortest 7)
8) Brooks Was Here [Heavy] (Shortest 8)
9) Yoshi's Cookie (shortest 9, anyone attempting this had better be able to AAA 9s all day without an issue so this isn't that big a deal)
10) This is where it starts to get hard, as a single boo will end your run. Purple is the shortest 10, but ABCDEath is another strong option here, or Tambourin Chinois/Aztec Templing if you want something longer but more consistent.
11) Definitely pretty crazy to ask someone to AAA an FMO or else they have to re-do around 10 minutes of other crap. Go for something consistent, I personally say Melonman's OP but heh, I might be a little biased
12) The hard part here is going to be random boos making it non-clean. I'd recommend something such as Reality if you have the speed. Time to Eye is not really a good choice because of the high potential for boos, but a file such as Gunkienen or FN would also work. Use Lolo if you are confident you can do it clean, as it is the shortest 12.
13) Good fking luck. Rave7 or Metro are the obvious choices, whichever you're more comfortable with.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-7-2012 at 12:07 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote