View Single Post
Old 10-5-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: MarioNintendo Piano Album (dl link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Ah nice! I love it when you can listen to an album chronologically and get a lot of meaning out of it. It's something you don't see very often in modern music imo.

Is there anyway that you could give us a chronological song list? :3
Yeah, haha, turns out I uploaded this a bit carelessly. I managed to find new songs in my iPod that weren't previously included, meaning the song count got from 94 to 145, lol. I put the track numbers chronologically, now. All the info is in every song (even the year). I'll upload this in a sec, and will edit this message when I changed the link in the OP.

edit: yep, it's ready now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
You don't expect songs titled O Canada & Titanic on Flute to be ever serious haha
As an improv archival it's pleasantly diversified. Scattered throughout are some interesting segments and it'd be a nice experiment to scavenge the barebones of an album out of it. Really liked the textures in Sadcaro and later songs for a reason.
Also, there's something about Dagdore that livens up my day.
Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback Indeed, some songs in here are mostly jokes that I simply included because they put a smile on my face. As I've said, feel free to delete any song that bothers you :P Also, you might want to re-download the album (sorry about that), if you're curious about the 50 new songs. Some of them are pretty good, I think! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 10-5-2014 at 03:32 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote