View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 11:20 AM   #391
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Roundbox dying instead of being eternally roleblocked implies he was on track on his reads somewhere. I haven't had time to reread because I've been busy with work stuff but his posts are where we start

I left a reminder to question Leetic about that EOD though: You seemed really eagered to see if Round was willing to claim when he didn't have that much pressure and Xel was probably going to die anyway.

I know I had a vote on him, and Raeko tested the waters by voting that way but wasn't totally committed, but then you're telling him it's time to claim? I know you were interested in putting him in -1 but you seemed really eager to get to the claim there
I wanted whoever was most likely to be lynched to claim, and roundbox seemed to be headed in that direction at EoD as most people seemed interested in moving away from XelNya. I've just seen too many cases of town PRs failing to claim at EoD when it could've saved them, and I do stand by that the XelNya mislynch was less bad for town than a roundbox mislynch would have been.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote