View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:59 PM   #500
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XVI: The Day After Tomorrow - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Yes, caring later and caring right now is still caring just not at the same moment.

@CK I'm ok if that annoys you even though it's wasn't my intention. I want more from All the others, can you accept that ?

@Freezin idk what's the point of your vote on me if it's not pressure but ok. What makes you not a good candidate for Haku nightkill ? Tbh I can't tell why Haku was killed and idk why someone would've pr read him. I have nothing new to bring to the table for that sorry.

Sanzath did watch the thread like idk 30min-1h ago for some time and never posted.
FDJKLSADFSLLKFJDSLKJADFSLJKADFSADFSL;ADFSÏ®¢RFRGRIUGVDNSLAEPQW •ªT43IF4Q3;JNEF;AJVDFAMKVLRSQJHQW3GPNV;N[A

oh my god

i'm so

fjkdlasjfkldsajklfadsjlkasdfjlk

i can't with you right now

if someone randomly flips their read on you for what you perceive as LITERALLY NO REASON, that is the ONE thing you should focus on at that very moment. i don't care what you think about anyone else right then and there, it is HILARIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS if someone changes their read on you to the complete opposite and you can't figure out at all why they would have done that

so yes there are consequences for that

aka yOU COULD BE IGNORING THE BIGGEST RED FLAG OF ALL TIME

like i walked right up to you, stood 2 inches from your face and waved the biggest goddamn red flag you've ever seen right in front of your eyes and you missed it. that's basically what this scenario was

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom