Thread: moches AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-7-2013, 12:05 AM   #61
moches
FFR Player

Default Re: moches AMA

oh shit that's a hard question

uhhh off the top of my head Croqel (the whole file is the biggest project I've ever worked on), Croqel Part I (in terms of sentimental value this is definitely my fave), Croqel Part III (as a self-contained file it's probably the best of the three), Boulafacet (the only hard file I've made that I'm proud of), Apple Butter (messy but very unique and I don't see anybody else stepping it the way I did), EXTERMINATION (I always love playing old Kil files, and this kind of recaptures that feeling surprisingly well), and Papyrus (w/e I just like playing this lol) are all contenders. of those seven I'd probably go with Croqel because it's the file I really put my all into, it's something that nobody's ever done, and it's probably the file I will be remembered for.

on that note, I'm actually very very bad at gauging which of my files will be well-received beforehand. before ODIpack3 came out I considered Toki to be fun but nothing special yet amazingly it's been one of my most well-received files of all time. so there's always a little anticipation because you want to see whether your opinion of your own work lines up with what others say.

very interesting question, thank you!

Last edited by moches; 06-7-2013 at 12:08 AM..
moches is offline   Reply With Quote