View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:09 PM   #597
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
This used to be my mentality as well, that lynching an afk wouldn't give much info and always had that fear of a mislynch, but now I have to agree with a lot of the others that there's been too many games with a wolf flying completely utr. It's like now become "oh well they'll never lynch an inactive d0 I may as well buy myself a phase"
I still don't love lynching an inactive, however, I'm not as opposed as I once was. I also came to realize you can get some info out of it based on people's voting patterns.

Just wanted to plop my 2c there cause I think I remember someone pointing out Raeko being against inactive lynches, but I get the reasoning behind it cause I used to feel the same.

The only thing that bugs me about this is waving around having more posts than like half the people but almost all were d0 shenanigans. It feels pretty normal for their play though so going to stay in null for me until more substance is posted.
I like this post because in her initial reads post, psycho had a null read on me. The fact that she went back to read me specifically looks towny to me. Even if no conclusions were reached, the effort in solving is shown