Old 05-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #384
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
I didn't think you were the SK yesterday because at the time Wilkin getting flipped made more sense. I know you're the SK today because if Wilkin got flipped instead of you then the game would have ended with eb's lynching.

It's also notable that if you're telling the truth about not having been flipped, then lynching you wouldn't allow me to waltz to a win as a wolf because you'd resurrect the next day and I'd have to kill you again.
Nice point, assuming EB was the wolf.....

Just because you say that EB was the wolf doesn't mean anything. You could be the wolf and wilkin just hasn't gotten around to voting yet. Obviously EB was a pain, but he wasn't the wolf.

Wilkin has been gone for awhile, could be that you and him never got together and you never contacted him. (Which would explain why he voted for you yesterday)

If if I died today, I would turn and you would get another kill. The day would start with 4 people. You and wilkin both vote me quickly and I get insta inlynched because I have 1 phantom. THAT'S how you would win. After today you don't need other people to vote because the two of you will be able to control everything from tomorrow on.