View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 05:23 PM   #463
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

goodbye, whorli. I didn't even have to reread what you wrote here:
Quote:
He was against Alain on Day 1, mocking him for a noob and ridiculing his arguments (we now know Alain was human.)

Voted for Tps for the sole reason of: Randoms are bad, I know, but I don't really have any hunches about anyone, but, Tps hasn't said anything for awhile. <-- He neglects to mention that Tps has said a hell of a lot more than Cypher himself has.

He also stated that "it's not hard to be noticed, it's hard to fly under the radar" but that's exactly what he's been doing. Many of us forgot he was even playing, and it's impossible for him to rack up enough phantom votes to be ousted at this point. It's a good strategy, and has kept him alive so far, but suspicious for a human. And that's about it for all 30 pages of posts.

He also cites being unable to remove his brother from the computer for his silence. I can sympathize, what with Tass and all, but at some point he has to do something. As far as I recall, all that Chardish ever asked was that we show up once every 24 hours at the very least. He hasn't even done that.