View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:34 PM   #36
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS
Default Re: Anyone want to explain the reasoning behind making this forum public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
If I actually cared or had time to work to improve TWG, I would. But, I don't care... nor do I have the time.

Hell, I didn't even sign up for the fojarfish game... I was signed up for magically.

Regardless, enjoy your new TWG home for now. Should things happen to be worse than they were before it was here, I'll consider moving it to CT. Frankly, I think you guys are putting more credence into your own worth and the game's worth than is merited.
You may not "care" to make things better, and you may not "care" about TWG since it became 90% children and you may not "have the time" to improve this place, but between you stopping in semi-frequently to post some self-praising trash and it sort of being your job, to a degree, you'd think you would.

And, no, in reality, this place isn't going to get that much attention because it was moved and made public. It will probably see a maximum of 10 new people from other forums, tops, but to me, at least, putting it in the "games" thread is more of an insult and a passive-aggressive stab at those of us who still make an effort. Yeah, maybe the average IQ has gone down a bit over 50 games, but just because the all mighty tass left, doesn't mean this is no longer an offshoot of CT, and doesn't mean this place doesn't at least deserve an attempt to make it better.
-Bowser
StoicRoivaS is offline   Reply With Quote