View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 12:22 PM   #205
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

I pulled an all-nighter last night so I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'll be awake with ample time before EoD.

Current feeling is the same as it was yesterday. bolthy and FG are most likely not on a team. (This is not immutable, just an intuition.) A good course of action is to revisit all the past wagons and perform wagonomics. Use this to also predict wolf pairings. Typically I advise against looking for teams before we have any flips but I think 2-wolf teams are an exception, since if any of them come under fire their partner will inexorably be tied to them based on direct interactions.

Likeliest teams are FG/Xiz and bolthy/Haku.

To the two remaining townies--- I'd do this if I wasn't going to take a nap, but go back through the Discord and look for two players that DID NOT really talk to each other, or for conversations that look staged or theater-y. Town players are more likely to authentically engage with other people. Wolf players are more likely to only engage with townies. You won't see a lot of serious, game-solvey W/W interactions. This is evidence we can leverage.

naptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic