Old 09-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #22
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: [OPEN] Temporary Web Development Positions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Maybe next time you ever hold applications like these, send emails to all FFR users? Could get more people.
I think what you meant to say was make a Front Page Post. That did happen, although the What's Happenin' Post was large and pushed down the Applications post.

The applications for these web development positions were fantastic; it was so difficult accepting applicants that I accepted a few more than originally anticipated. I'd like to congratulate the six accepted applicants:
- AragakiAyase
- blanky
- justin_ator
- KillerScythe0
- Terry (no FFR username)
- YoshL

Trumpet63 is already a developer on this site so his application didn't make a difference. He will be a part of the team as well.

The accepted applicants will be receiving PMs in the next few days with the next steps; the first step is some training about some of the technologies that will be used and how assigned tasks will be completed. Thanks to everyone that applied -- there is a lot of talent on this site.