View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #7171
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Rave7's streams were way better on mirror -- it has to do with how 23 and 32 transitions work out, since I actually wound up hitting a lot of them as jumps (yes, in between 2 frame intervals). Simply put, a lot of 23 and 32 transitions in the middle of a stream are very annoying.

What sucked a lot too is the left right trill to the two up down notes. I always had to hit that as a jump, otherwise it was avsplit with boo.

Edit:

Stepping Guide 101: When making streams, having a lot of 23 and 32 transitions can get annoying very fast. This is why split rolls with a lot of 23 and 32 patterns are brutal to score on because in reality what happens is that a good amount of them actually get hit as jumps.

Of course there are also a good amount of 23 and 32 transitions I hit without jumps, but they were still more like gallops rather than anything.

Edit: Looked at Halogen's Eclipse replay, it's not like this is just limited to me either. Pretty much everyone falls victim to it, or has a really high risk of doing so.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-13-2012 at 07:45 PM..