View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 03:52 AM   #99
Xenorosth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
i said this earlier, we all get put in divisions we don't want to be in. i don't want to be in d4. i have literally no shot at winning it. you're in this tournament for the wrong reasons. having goals is good, having such specific goals can be detrimental.

you just have a bad attitude towards all of this, and i get where you're coming from because i have a slight sense of that feeling as well, but rather than getting hung up on it, i'm glad i'm even considered good enough to be IN d4.
If I were remotely close to the other people in d3, I'd not feel so bad. But almost everyone has passed me with significantly less effort than I put. I'm not even close. The person above me is literally 20 goods away, and the person behind me is one perfect or so from passing me. There's the idea of being "good enough" for d3, but then there's also the fact that I know deep down I'm not d3, what the hell am I doing here? It's like being an art major with a GPA of 2.0 getting thrown into a Physics 2 class for honors students. Shit's not going to go well. Am I honored to be there? No. I'm going to say I want to be put in an area where I can actually function.
Xenorosth is offline   Reply With Quote