View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #2950
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

Christ even when I win it's unbearable. I solo'd top against talon and was 4/0 in early game. Midgame I continued to thrive and I only died once when all five of them were on me after a dragon. I was 8/1. Somewhere in there, I heard, "An enemy is legendary!" It was Talon. I don't know how my team fed him that badly. He was terrible. He would literally stand next to me and trade blows until he died. Actually I do know. Our mid was constantly over extending in fights (which is hard to do with xerath) and got killed. Our MF would just wander around in their jungle until she got found and killed. They would have the gall to blame me. It became a popular trend during the game to blame me for every death. Every time somebody died, it was my fault because there wasn't a rupture placed somewhere, even though I used my rupture to secure the guy a kill two seconds ago. I'm seeing why people play carries all the time. Because apparently it's never your fault when things go wrong. You can feed all you want but it's not your fault because, "the tank sucked," or "my support isn't supporting." God damn it I hate everything about this game why are 100% of people ****ing douchebags? They had the balls to yell at me lategame for taking jungle creeps when I was 100 away from an item. Seriously?! And then in chat he's still going! Gotta get that last word in! That makes you hella cool! I'm the only guy who could kill that damn talon and somehow I'm the worst player and he assumes I'm covered in losses.

dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 02-27-2012 at 11:13 PM..