View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 01:35 PM   #107
Duplica
FFR Player

Default Re: MOVEZ (SUBMISSIONS OPEN TILL OCT. 3RD)

drop the dodongo
This song is absolutely horrible lmao. The chart itself is -ok- but isn't very interesting. The flam color notes are completely unnecessary and there are quads in here that aren't really warranted.

Eternal Drain
I don't know if echoed notes should be stepped as 32nds. Tbh for a dump file it's kinda fun lmao. I'll leave this to rog.

glorious crown
this might be suitable for an icyworld pack, but 2 minute dumpstream isn't really for this pack.

How Things Went Wrong
only thing I noticed that was a bit off is the holds in the slow section, might be one or two missing for consistency. Otherwise I just have a bit of salt for the patterns at this speed but it's nothing that's a big deal tbh.

I hope you leave enough room for my fist
the patterns need some work (mostly at the start), the first solo definitely needs to be looked at a bit closer. I feel like this song could use a cut cuz a lot of stuff repeats and it drags on a lot. Some 16th notes should be 12ths and vice-versa also.

My Party
(Medium) everything was so good until the aids jump jack section. the 2nd time this chorus comes along it's stepped super well, maybe consider making the first section similar? (easy) yeh this chart's awesome and is a slight contrast to the other chart which is nice. Both charts suffer from some pretty blatant pitch relevancy errors though.

My shift
pretty unique file I'll give it that. p.fun

On the record
o

Operation evolution
might have to pick another kind of song for this project.

Prepare to be conquered
i'd like to see more jump emphasis on the guitar hits rather than jumps on the snares (feels more like you're playing the song). I believe sync is a bit late (+0.02). The solo sections could take some reviewing for both accuracy and layering consistency. This song has tons of potential and I'd like to see it fixed up for this.

Press Start
probably my favourite file from this pack so far. despite the song being pseudo-gamer edm/complextro everything is spot on and the patterns are very well crafted. gj.

Last edited by Duplica; 07-23-2016 at 01:51 PM..
Duplica is offline   Reply With Quote