View Single Post
Old 11-8-2016, 02:15 PM   #271
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
you're seriously blowing a single early d0 push out of fucking proportion currently.
Considering you voted me after I showed reasoning for my discontent I don't think so.

Quote:
and quite honestly, i don't really care about "new person is new so should feel bad lynching him early because easy target" because that's seriously just an excuse to stop playing the game properly.
I know you out of anyone don't care and I don't expect you to.

Quote:
If he's unable to string together a coherent argument off of a very strange initial push onto AA, then I'm going to point that shit out, because it's weird. When he's unable to coherently elaborate on his argument, and then resorts to "oh ok pick on the new guy ok that's fine you'll just thin the numbers" then I can also point that out and be dissatisfied with the response.
When there's nothing to go off of, couldn't anything be perceived as strange or forced, etc. At least he did something. He got the ball rolling, no? And to that oh ok pick on the new guy. What do you expect him to say or do? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote:
essentially, you disagreed with a push, and resorted to extreme emotion to convey it, in the form of a very awkward post.

The magnitude of the cause and magnitude of the reaction are severely unbalanced, and you look really fucking weird doing it, regardless of any prior reason, or history, or whatever.
Fair enough I suppose, however don't you dare say I resorted. Resorted implies that it was a last ditch effort, some sort of poor effort, and even worse, a negative one. Especially resorting to extreme emotion, because I'm not attempting to use emotions and sob stories to change your mind, but I am trying to express opinions that I have over a subject that I care about.

Why are you here?