View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #34
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded POST GAME

All in all my analysis of this game was the early game distancing on Charu was the right move to make, and I think it was the best move I made all game. I struggled a lot with the follow-up because it was hard to find a way to find someone wolfier than charu after his anxious response to me on day 1. Which is what I wanted to do to my team mate before we got a chance to communicate: I wanted to remove any sense of a safety net from your partner.

I was a little disappointed in his wavering to kill me because I believe a wolf should eat his young (a phrase here meaning to ruthlessly kill the weaker players on your team.) But I later saw that move make him more human, and I was impressed at his ability to simulate the human mindset.

As soon as people started saying that in a two wolf game wolves wouldn't focus each other is when I started immediately trying to lay off Charu because I thought that would create the most cognitive dissonance which is where I believe mislynches come from (confusion, not appearing human.)

That turned out to be wrong in the way people perceived Charu where he was capable of appearing undeniably green until the end. This has made me reconsider one of my wolf catchphrases "you are going to look wolfy it is the nature of your condition."

All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.