Old 07-8-2018, 01:52 PM   #53
RenegadeLucien
FFR Veteran
Skill Rating Designer
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Entropy Gain for per-receptor NPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
How high does your algo rate DP compared to Undici ? Those are really hard files and none have been AAA'd yet Right now, they're only 2 points apart from each other, and I would Not consider the opposite to be an error because it's only a single file (it's better to look at results as a whole first and then understand the difference between particular files, so not having your complete results, I can only assume things).
Way higher. I haven't scaled it to match the 1-120 (or 1-99) FFR scale, but Undici is given a value of 49.5 (for some comparisons, RATO is 46.4, Magical 8bit Tour is 41.2, La Camp is 39.4). DP is given 62.7.

Quote:
As for you AIM example, it would make no sense to put a long jack and a long jack with 1 jump in it at the same exact difficulty on a real numbers scale. The one with the jump Has to be harder, even if it's by a very small amount.
Yes, the 3 jack with the one 4 jump is harder than a 3 jack. But I question it being harder than a {34} jack. I don't know about you, but I can do faster 3 jacks than I can do {34} jacks.

RenegadeLucien is offline   Reply With Quote