@ Sunfan

What do you think of Litodude.
What do you think of Charu.

@ Litodude

What do you think of Sunfan.
What do you think of Charu.

Explain your game progression.
Add as many details as possible.
I think Litodude early on had done a lot of small townie things. I think engaging you and freezin the way he did is not very alignment indicative, but I do think, and this is a lot more applicable to you than it is to Freezin imo, that pairings of lito/freezin and lito/haku are very unlikely.

Litodude's progression where he singles in on someone and focuses mainly on them is another thing that I can see him potentially doing as both alignments.

Lastly, Shado worded it really well when he called Lito uhhhhhhhhh... I don't remember his exact wording, but he politely called him a TWG hypocrite regarding reads, and I would agree with that.

Focusing on that last point, Lito has talked about his reads to a mostly minimal point, but when he has, nothing has seemed like thoughts that I don't think he could have as town. While he is a robot, focusing on myself and yoshl for contradicting ourselves regarding posting quantity fits in with his (sigh) old school mentality.

When Lito backed off of me, I was mostly just relieved given the stress I had at the time, but I do think that it should've come as somewhat of a surprise looking back. It wasn't until my reread last phase that I realized his progression on Tokzic, which I think is something that would've been really hard for him to fake.

A wolf doesn't like, make it seem like they're putting themselves in someone elses shoes evaluating the reasons behind their vote, post about hoping they're not wrong when someone like, stalls on questions that everyone wants for ~half a phase, then flip when they realized their expectations were wrong. I think that this moment looks very good for litodude overall. His reevaluation on Tokzic seems very townie to me.

I've already commented on the little things he's done like talk about how he hopes no one skips one of his bigger posts because it took a long time to make. I think this sentiment is overall more townie than not. Its not impossible for a wolf to have this kind of post (Freezin last game), I don't think its the type of thing a player like litodude would fake as a wolf.

This is based on the discord TWG game I played with him where he literally typed like a madman as town and while most of his stuff was mechanics bullshit (he died n1 [n0 start] so that was all he really had a chance to talk about for the most part), but he was urging people to read his stuff iirc (I've left that channel since then so I can't check). I don't think that this is the type of thing that wolf!litodude tries to replicate.

I think my POE has gotten into a kind of weird state. I think litodude will be definitively in or out of it by the end of this phase. I have not made up my mind on him, and I think that there's a lot that I can point to that is townie. I would have him as a potential deep wolf, and as such, he is not a priority kill, but I could see myself lynching him.

I am never lynching Charu this game. I am not getting dohoho'd this game, I'm quite positive of it.

There was an early game thingy where I said something like "I don't THINK I can read Charu" which was meant to be sarcastic because it was me saying that I feel like I know I can read him, but he didn't seem to detect the sarcasm. I think I have a great read on him, and he has really only gone by my radar once that I can think of. He knows what my read on him is, but there's no way he wouldn't have done his tell this game if he was a wolf here imo.

There have to be wolves that have said dumb shit because I do agree with you Haku there is at least one wolf that has to be in the higher postcount range. This is way too many opportunities to slip up that Charu would probably feel like he has to bus if he was a wolf. Even if there isn't one in the higher range, I think raeko, who if Charu IS a wolf, is a likely partner, would be getting bused a lot harder if Charu was her partner, if that makes sense. It would be tunneling into the ground tier.

He has had reasonable posts when interacting with you/Freezin/other people when he wants something, and while I would say they are not as reasonable as say, roundbox, this is more of a town characteristic than not.

When he is a wolf, he tries to actually do shit. He hasn't been leading lynches or trying to get towns to follow his lead. This shit ALWAYS happens when he's a wolf and while his busing is pretty terrible to watch from the sidelines this is the thing that bugs me the most about his wolfgame; he always gets the hammer. He always makes decisions for town, or goes with ones that he knows are bad for town if people insist upon it.

If I had to pick one thing that I think he's done that has been scummy it would be not getting more emotional when he was getting pushed to lynch yesterday, that's probably the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that gives me a little bit of pause.

He is obsessed with getting towncred as a wolf to the point where I am not joking when I say it actually bothers me as a TWG player. I do not feel like he has done that this game.

If Charu is a wolf I will stand up and applaud like I did when he beat me in a certain Matrix6 game

its gotten into the point where I cannot justify lynching him this game because of how many things I know he about his wolfgame that he would have to have broken all at once, and I would put him ever so slightly below choof's slot in terms of towniness because he HAS fooled me but its been when I'm not on my game and when I was much worse of a player.

I understand that this may reinforce your world. I ask that you understand that I am not trying to appease you here, I am giving my thoughts the way you asked.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)