View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 03:08 AM   #48
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores Thread -2022 Edition-

Just had one of my top sessions ever yesterday. Don't think I've ever AAA'd so many 85+ difficulty songs in one sitting haha. Debate-ably got a new best AAA even though it's rated one less than Pandora but I personally think it's slightly harder to get since it requires multiple skill sets and much less cheatable to AAA.

With this session I was able to achieve D7 seasonal equiv haha

In order of what I got in the session:

I AAAed Himetype just before this and then this is the first 85+ AAA I had in the session. BFed it couple days prior so wanted to try giving it a shot again and finally nailed it. I jumptrill about 30% of the 32nds in it.

Got this very shortly after Malignant and was lucky that I didn't screw up the 32nds that are just shortly after all of the jumpgluts because that's where I commonly drop my runs.

After seeing that I was able to do the jumpgluts in Change Yourself I had to try this song to see if I could improve it and well.... I got so close to AAAing it BFed it twice with 51ms goods in both of the runs *sigh*

After grinding Tribe for a long time and finally giving up I randomly chose to play -+ and got it first try. Was sorta worried about this one because I hadn't played the song past intro in a long time since I've mindblocked it so hard for so long and didn't remember how fast to jumptrill the walls or even what the rest of the song looked like but I managed thankfully.

Took a couple of attempts but I finally managed to fix my BF on this. I find it harder than Ant IDM personally probably because it's consistent length of difficulty and patterning of the jumpstream is rough for me in many areas.

Finally fixed my booflag on this. Honestly surprised I could even do this file in any capacity because it essentially has a bunch of jumpgluts and one handed mini trills in it.

Speaking of being surprised about being able to do jumpgluts again I struggled so hard with this song before but not for this session somehow. Got a funny score on it at first and then cleaned it up a couple runs after from 0-2-0-1 to 1-0-1-1 to 2-0-0-0.

Considering I AAAed Gate Openerz finally, I had my eye on playing the chain of DJ Sharpnel/Stamina draining jumpstream charts in the game and see how I do on them. Turned out worth doing. At first I was doing bad but then I got a 3-0-1-0 run and then this 3-0-0-1 run right after since I guess I was just needing to warm up a bit more with jumpstream. This is the highest equiv I got in the session.

This run felt really good for me. Now I have two 92 difficulty "flags" that hopefully I'll one day fix.

I hadn't been able to make sense of or be able to do this song at all in the past even on a good jumpstream day but for once with this session I was able to somehow be able to do it and even get equiv with it. It's a bit messy unfortunately but it could have been worse as I was struggling to hold it together and not dump too much.

Rip this song is just too long and I couldn't hold it together at the end :c Felt like I was about to go dizzy from trying to read jumpstream for so long v.v

Then my first 91 AAA happened.... Honestly never thought I'd ever fix the BF I got on this almost a decade ago because that run in itself was nuts but I figured "hey I can kind do jumpgluts/jacks and jumpstream today why not give it a shot". I messed up multiple times in the intro jumpstream so I kind of didn't have confidence in AAAing it but wanted to at least go for seasonal equiv and yeah... AAAed it anyways lol. The 12th jacks and 24th stream was always where I struggle with a ton on this song and this was the first time I had ever AAAed them so thank goodness I closed it out in this run!

Shout out to WirryWoo for my second 90 difficulty AAA since he suggested me to play this because I never would have thought to haha, because before this I barely even had an SDG on this song. I previously had like exactly 9 goods and then first attempt here I nailed it miraculously...

Sadly couldn't AAA any of the long stamina jumpstream charts in the session but got a lot of my scores improved on them at least and some equiv/seasonal equiv.

Wasn't expecting to almost AAA this song honestly especially because at this point in the session I was dying physically and in a lot of pain. I first missflagged it and then afterwards blackflagged it

I was ending my session a bit after that but then I remembered the Klungkung jumpstream file existed and I had to play that before officially ending my session and got it AAAed to end on a good note haha. Also I found it shocking to see how few AAAs this song has.

Special shout out to this run where I almost nearly AAAed Double Helix but died to the ending (which I've AAAed a few times before)

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 06-16-2022 at 03:10 AM..