View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #51
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Final fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What to do in that game once you reach max level and get geared enough to handle bosses on Extreme mode? The game to me was really fun to level up in, but the end-game made me quit. Good game otherwise if you got some friends who also play.

As for what's the best FF etc. I'd probably tag along with the FF6 crew. Liked Tactics too.

Played: 4,5,6,8,9,14 and Tactics.

ITT: They just keep making new Final Fantasy games that has a ton of potential, but somehow sort of fail somewhere. I hope they get it right one day, because it would be a pretty cool bandwagon to jump into if that happens.
Ex Primals are relatively easy, at least with a premade.
Clear all the coils (t1-t5,t6-t9,t10-t13) then give savage second coil a go. [less than 2-3% of all players on EU / NA have cleared t13, savage coil even less]
Daily Expert Dungeon, The 3 24-mans and thats mainly it for PVE. (at least progression-wise: there are a shitton of other dungeons for you to run also)

Getting to ilvl 130 is pretty easy now which is the cap before heavensward.

Farm your Zeta, level your crafters to 4*, try big fishing, play golden saucer and farm 80 cards, farm pony drops from the primals, whatever you are into.

If you dont find anything to do that you enjoy then the game isn't for you -- i can do something different every day and still progress in coils with my static 3 times a week and have a blast.
[static = premade group of raiders]

Also huge expansion coming out in 1 month, hit me up if you play on cerberus.

Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 05-15-2015 at 06:54 PM..
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote