Old 05-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #93
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
Not sure why you even bother quoting me on that considering you basically rewrote what I said...my main point for this is that it is "suspicious" to me. I don't know how someone can get 4 goods on kyrie then tell me they can't even FC vertex beta. That to me is enough to be deemed "suspicious."
I'd just like to say this. I have 4-0-0-1 on Kyrie and I still miss on the one-handed trills at the midpoint of VB (or the transitions thereof) a fair amount of the time, so I'm pretty much right there. Granted, I play spread, but still. Considering that jacking and trilling are strong points for a one-handed player as in theory they're equally good at them no matter which arrows are being repeated, this isn't too far-fetched. Also, have you seen SK8R's other scores? ~2000 combo on Blue Rose, 3 boo PFC of Makiba, near FC of Integraation while saying "how do you do the intro?"...this dude is completely legitimate.

Edit: Ehehe. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=7756

Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-27-2012 at 04:11 PM..
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote