View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 09:52 PM   #592
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Raeko, where are you at in terms of town/wolves?
I'm still feeling a bit of that first day confusion due to the lack of flips or wagon to examine

I usually stumble around on D0 and I feel like I'm kinda still there

I choose to believe Charu (despite the lack of logs provided) It seems like the most likely scenario for him to be telling the truth, to gamble on that when there are so many other things going on doesn't seem like a good idea. I can also see him as a Haku jail pick

I think I like Lar. Generally he's been saying stuff I agree with

T-Force, I feel like I should be town reading since I'm town reading Lar and they kept "mind melding" but I feel like T-Force has had less original thoughts of his own this game and has been slightly trying to stay in the background

Xel I think is a little less feisty than usual, maybe not trying to stand out? But he hasn't said anything that struck me as super suspicious.

Arp seems towny from what I have seen. Lots of posting, things they say make sense, nothing suspicious that I can tell

Lightknight's weird, but he's always weird, and idk how to take that as wolf or town

Everyone else is super quiet and hard to make heads or tails of.
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote