FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: JavaScript JavaScript Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpet63 View Post
Ah, that would be because the music is copywritten, I added a gif for you
thanks

Quote:
I don't think javascript is inherently hard, and the library has very good documentation as well. There aren't really any specialized functions that I used, other than those from processing.js that draw the stuff.
I can imagine the most trouble coming from drawing on a canvas and the like. It was quite the load during my programming internship, so that's the main thing I'm anxious to learn. I definitely had more fun programming logic than draw lines xd

Quote:
I'd love to, but... what is an API doc?
Java and Javascript both have dedicated code documentation syntax which can be converted into a fully functional API/HTML documentation within an integrated developing environment (such as Eclipse or IntelliJ in Java). It uses specific syntax used in comments in your code, for instance:

By (automatically) generating an API doc of your whole project where each function and variable has been commented/documentated, you can get a library overview of your own project similar to the official documentation of a programming language including a class tree, function overviews, and variable listings. For example:

(excerpt of some functions with the content of your comment)
(class tree)

It generally helps understanding code much better

Last edited by Xayphon; 10-18-2015 at 07:43 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote